What should I do if I think my child may have a special educational need?

If you are concerned about your child’s progress then please come and talk to us. You should first talk to your child’s teacher about your concerns who may wish to arrange a meeting with you to discuss this further.

If your concerns continue a meeting can be arranged with your child’s class teacher and the SENCo, this can be arrange by contacting the office or the SENCo email address: senco@st-michaels-stone.staffs.sch.uk

Back to SEND Offer